Weird Laws in Illinois & Missouri
We should always follow the local and federal laws...but some of these will leave you scratching your head. So when researching weird/crazy laws in Illinois and Missouri, I was shocked at what I found.
For example, in certain Illinois cities, these laws still exist...
- It's illegal to make funny faces at dogs (I am not kidding this is an actual law)
- It's illegal to hang fuzzy dice from your rear view mirror
- Make sure you dogs smells nice as it's illegal to have a smelly dog
- No ice skating allowed in the months of June and August
- Like to drink beer? Don't do it from a bucket!
In towns in the state of Missouri...
- If you get a new bathtub, make sure the four legs of the tub don't look like animal feet. Yup, that's illegal.
- Do you get fresh milk delivered every day? Is that even still a thing? Anyway, if that milkman runs, he's technically breaking the law
- If you like to party in the wee hours of the morning, you can't drink from 2:00 am to 6:00 am
- Don't scare a baby. You'll get fined.
- You can't have an antenna hooked to your house, but you can have a satellite dish
Yes, according to onlyinyourstate.com, these law actually exist in certain parts of these two states. I have no idea about any of them. Make sure you are aware of these laws and other local laws. I guess I have to go so I can give my dogs a bath, remove my fuzzy dice, and stop making funny faces at my dogs. Can't be too careful when driving around Missouri and Illinois.