Time to Change the Clocks Again
Every year at this time the question raises its ugly head. When do we change the clocks? Well, the answer is this Sunday. That's right this Sunday we mess with the clocks again as we “Fall Back” one hour into Standard Time. So at 2 a.m. Sunday we move the clocks to 1 a.m. and repeat the hour.
It is also a good time to change the batteries in your smoke detectors. Most of us will be sleeping, so we actually will gain an hour sleep which is the hour we lost last March. In my opinion, it would be nice if we just left the clocks alone. I think most people would agree with me.
With that said here are my top ten reasons we should leave the clocks alone.
10. It's dark enough already at 6:30 and now it will be at 5:30.
9. One less hour of daylight kicks in my Seasonal Affective Disorder.
8. Got to read my driver's manual to remember how to re-set my car clock.
7. I prefer not to gain an hour in March.
6. If I wanted to live in the dark, I'd move to Alaska and be done with it.
5. Taking Amtrak and now I have to worry they won't change their clock.
4. Go to work in the dark and go home in the dark (Yuck)
3. 6 P.M. is the new 10 P.M. (bedtime)
2. Feel bad for the Pepsi guys having to change their big clock
1. Because, I am lazy.