See Quincy’s SCARIEST Halloween Houses
Some people go ALL out when it comes to Halloween decorating. The folks behind "Fright Nights for Honor Flight" found some of the scariest in Quincy and they'll be on full display later this month.
On October 25 and 26, you can take a driving tour of these houses if you're in for a scare. Ghosts and goblins will be on hand to collect a free will donation and all proceeds benefit the Great River Honor Flight. Anything you can give is accepted and appreciated, and you don't even need to get out of your car.
The Fright Nights for Honor Flight take place both nights from 6:00 until 9:00 pm. Homes participating include...
- 1428 North 6th - Gruesome Grenells
- 1204 North 8th - Mayhem Manor
- 431 Maiden Ln. - The House of the Unknown
- 827 South 11th - Walk of Horrors
- 629 South 17th - The Decomposed
- 1824 South Grandview - Ghouls of Grandview
- 2526 Vail Dr/1711 Aspen - Dead End Drive
- 2317 Vermont - The Haunted Playground
- 1628 Jersey - Demented Manor
- 1717 Maple - Monsters on Maple Street
- 1800 Maple - Pumpkin Hollow
- 1631 North 18th - Nightmare on 18th Street
- 1737 North 18th - Skeletons On The Loose
- 2535 Steven Dr - haunted Trailer
- 5132 Wiseman Ln - Wiseman Lane Cemetery
- 514 Hickory Grove - Wicked Wards
This is a fun way to see some of the craziest and creepiest homes in Quincy (and it's for a great cause). For more information on Fright Nights for Honor Flight find them on Facebook.