I imagine this Quincy High School student is immediately regretting this decision.

According to the WCIL Scanner Facebook page, EMS was called to Quincy High this morning to respond to a 15-year-old male student that ate an entire ghost pepper and was "writhing in pain" on the floor of the nurse's office.

The ghost pepper, or "Bhut jolokia", is one of the hottest peppers known to man with an estimated 1,041,427 SHU (Scoville Heat Units) making it 400 times hotter than tabasco sauce.

This is a terrible idea. Don't do it. Like, ever.

More From 100.9 The Eagle, The Tri-States' Classic Rock Station