It is Humor that Will Get Us Through Coronavirus
There is no doubt in my mind that we are all checking our social media outlets more than ever now that we are "Self-Quarantining". I know I am. Oh, there are those who post serious things on Facebook and other outlets but then there are those who are posting some really funny stuff. I recently took the opportunity (since I have nothing but time to do it) to transcribe some of the humorous posts I have recently seen on Facebook and thought you might like to enjoy a laugh or two like I did after reading them. They are listed below.
1. How long is this social Distancing supposed to last? My wife keeps trying to come into the house.
2. Am I the only one who wants to eat and rearrange my furniture?
3. I used to spin that toilet paper roll like I was on wheel of Fortune, now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.
4,They said a mask & gloves were enough to go to the grocery store…They lied, everybody else had clothes on!
5. It’s the first time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing…Let’s not screw this up!
6. Reminder: 9 p.m. is the time to remove your day pajamas and put your night pajama on.
7. I did a little mechanics work today, I put a rear end in a recliner.
8. Someone TP’d my house recently. It has now been appraised at $450,000.