Here’s Where Your Kids Can Eat For Free or Cheap
My husband and I like to take the girls out to dinner every now and then, but it can get pretty expensive (even for just the four of us). So we did a little crowdsourcing yesterday to find the best Quincy restaurant deals. Here's everything we found...
Here is a list of restaurants that offers kids meals for free or discounted:
- Buffalo Wild Wings: On Wednesdays, meals off the kids' menu are just $1.99 each with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Fazoli's: On Tuesdays, kids' meals are $0.99 each from 5-8 p.m. The offer is valid for up to two kids meals per adult entree.
- Riverside Smokehouse: On Thursdays, kids eat free with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Culver's: Kids 12 and under get a free frozen custard with the purchase of a meal.
- IHOP: They do "kids eat free" with purchase of an adult entree (follow them on social media for the latest dates).
- Pizza Hut: On Tuesdays, kids eat free.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: kids eat free on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
- Steak N Shake: Kids under 12 get a free kids meal for every $9 spent (dine-in only).
- Applebee's: On "Family Night" Tuesdays, kids meals are just $1.99 from 4:00 to 8:00 pm (including ice cream).
If we missed any comment below.