See Missouri’s List of The Top 6 Billionaires in The State
We can only dream about winning millions through a state lottery, but these business moguls hit Missouri's Billionaire list for 2022.
I can't even imagine what it would be like to have millions of dollars let alone billions, but these Missouri tycoons come from major industries in finance, investments, and technology and have put that in the billion-dollar category. Stacker reports that six people made this year's list including:
- #6 - Jim McKelvey - St. Louis - Net Worth $2.5 billion (Technology)
- #5 - Jim Kavanaugh - St. Louis - Net Worth $3.4 billion (Technology)
- #4 - Rodger Riney & Family - St. Louis - Net Worth $3.6 billion (Finance)
- #3 - David Steward - St. Louis - Net Worth $5.8 billion (Technology)
- #2 - John Morris - Springfield - Net Worth $6.5 billion (Sporting Goods Retail)
- #1 - Pauline MacMillan Keinath - Net Worth $9.2 billion (Cargill)
the list of the richest billionaires that are residents of Missouri, using data from Forbes. Billionaires are ranked by net worth as of March 31.
I am surprised that the DeWitt family (owner of the St. Louis Cardinals) is not on this list, the owner of the St. Louis Blues didn't make the list either. You know who will never be on the list, me. Oh well, there is always the million-dollar list, right? With billions of dollars who can pretty much own any home you want, take any vacation you want, and basically not worry about anything financially. However, with great power comes great responsibility.
LOOK: Here are 25 ways you could start saving money today
KEEP READING: See the richest person in every state