Missouri Zoo Gets Ready For Their Biggest Event in October
Get ready, Boo at the St. Louis Zoo is back this fall.
Tickets are on sale now for Boo at the Zoo, the event will kick off on October 14 and run through the 30th from 5 pm - 8:30 pm. The zoo wants to let everyone know that this is a non-scary event for all ages to enjoy and see the unique decorations. You can purchase your tickets at stlzoo.org/boo. Tickets are fairly priced so that everyone can attend.
- October 14-16: $10/ Zoo member, $12/non-member
- October 17-20: $9/Zoo member, $11/non-member
- October 21-23: $10/Zoo member, $12/non-member
- October 24-27: $10/Zoo member, $12/non-member
- October 28-30: $11/Zoo member, $13/non-member
I took my family to this last year and we had so much fun. Not only do you get to see the zoo at night, but the Halloween decorations are so good I took some photos to try and do the decorations at my house. There are plenty of places throughout the zoo to take several photos. New this year are the Haunted Harvest, Coachman's Junction, and a giant cauldron in Fragile Forest. Everyone is encouraged to wear family-friendly Halloween costumes (costume masks are not permitted for any age).
A few other things you will be able to enjoy include:
- Awesome decorations throughout the Zoo, including Skeleton Soiree, Monster Mash, Flutter Forest, Pirate Pointe, and Halloween Town.
- See strolling entertainers and stage shows.
- Take a rollicking ride on the Zooline Railroad (extra fee)
- Savor special fall-themed menu items, available for purchase.