Skip The Cooking! These Restaurants Are Open on Thanksgiving Day
If you hate cooking but want to stuff your face for Thanksgiving, these restaurants in the Tri-State area will be open on Thanksgiving Day.
Many families this year are having to change up their Thanksgiving plans this holiday. If you are now having a small gathering and just don't want to mess with cooking, think about going to one of these amazing Tri-State restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving.
- The Abbey- 1736 Spring Open from 11 am to 6:00 pm 217-228-8868
- Bailey's Coffeehouse - 3024 Broadway Holiday take-n-bake pre-orders only. Order will be taken until 11/18 217-231-3834
- Country Kitchen - 4803 McMasters Ave in Hannibal open from 6 am - 4 pm
- Fatbacks Smokin Racks BBQ- 901 N. 24th St Get pre-orders in now for your holiday meal 217-209-0390.
- O'Shea's- 339 Cedar Turkey or Ham dinners available 217-222-7392
- Salvation Army- Free meal delivery & carry-outs available from 11 am - 12:30 pm 217-231-5626.
- Starbucks- 33rd & Broadway open from 6 am - 5 pm 217-214-4537.
- Tangerine Bowl- 3530 Maine St Full menu from 5 pm - 11 pm 217-222-8262.
- Tony's Too- 4821 Broadway (In the Holiday Inn) Breakfast will be served from 8 am - 10:30 am. Thanksgiving buffet served 10:30 am - 2:30 pm (reservations required for both).
- Village Inn- 200 N. 36th – Open from 6 am - 9 pm 217-228-1817.
So, if you don't want to deal with the hassle of a Thanksgiving meal check out one of these fine establishments! If we missed any restaurants, please let us know and we will get them added to the list.
LOOK: Here Are the 25 Best Thanksgiving movies of all time
See Inside Harrison Ford's Childhood Home in Illinois